* To be dispatched by latest Thursday 7 October*
To celebrate our first year in business, we are releasing this strictly limited edition box set celebrating all the best things about Muddly Puddly Laboratory: nature, science, mud, mess and magic!
Welcome to the Witch's Kitchen, full of potions, ingredients and tools for crafty witches and witchcraft.
Make long-lasting dough with forest mud, sprinkle it with healing herbs from Nostrum Viridis, and imprint it with bewitching log stampers and kooky nature treasures. Wave your ash twig wand, cast colour-changing spells with Violet of Anthos, add natural swamp slime, and stir with a spoon crafted by a Kurrajong tree.
This set has been carefully developed by a qualified witchy scientist who wants to share the secrets of her potion books with you.
Your coven laboratory will receive:
- MakeMUD Soil Playdough Powder (click link for more info)
- MakeMUD Swamp Slime Powder (requires microwave or stovetop heating)
- Log Stampers of Enchantment - unique, handmade trio of cauldron, witch's hat, and broomstick
- Sustainably foraged and heat-treated nature finds for use as potion ingredients and tools, dough stampers and witchy crafts; includes a Kurrajong spoon, an Ash twig wand, Warty Yate noses, scaly pine stirrer, prickly She-oak fruit, gumnuts/banksia
- Colour-changing potion set: 3 reusable PET plastic tubes with cork stoppers containing Violet of Anthos, Citrium Flora and Mage's Salts
- Nostrum Viridis: 1 reusable PET plastic tube with cork stopper containing healing witch's herbs to sprinkle over your creations
- The box's inside label has a brief colour-changing spell and its witchcraft unveiled
For ages 3+ years, contains small parts. Adult supervision required. Not suitable for consumption. Contains gluten and soy. May contain traces of other allergens.
Slime and potion ingredients: Certified organic psyllium husk powder, certified organic plant pigment powders, citric acid, bicarbonate soda, Himalayan rock salt, Epsom salts, certified biodegradable glitter, chia seeds, certified organic blends of: calendula, vervain, juniper, liquorice root, nettle, rosehips, hawthorn, red rose, clivers, fennel, lemongrass, celery, black pepper