This fruity looking, all-natural slime is part of our Summer Holidays collection for a limited time. Coloured with certified organic ingredients and sprinkled with black seeds, all you need to do is add water to cook up a juicy, flubbery slime for little lovers of sensory play.
This slime is unflavoured and unfragranced, and pairs perfectly with our watermelon-scented Fossick EarthFizz, invoking memories of eating watermelon on the beach on a summer's day.
- 100% plant-based slime
- Requires 2 cups of water and heating in a microwave or stovetop, directions on pouch
- Lasts for 7 days, stored in fridge in an airtight container and reheated before play
- Packaged in a certified compostable pouch
- No artificial colours or fragrance
- Developed and handmade in Melbourne, Australia by Muddly Puddly Laboratory (a mum and her kids)
Recommended for ages 3+ years, adult supervision required. This is a toy and is not suitable for consumption. Slime is hot after cooking and needs to be cooled before play.